Heya! I’m Luzelle
I help dog owners who desperately want their dogs to behave but their dogs just don’t seem to get it! I know, you’re seeing everyone else out with their amazingly well behaved dogs and look at your dog feeling frustrated and defeated because it’s like you’re talking to a brick wall.
I’ve been training dogs for the last 9 years, but SolutionK9 wasn’t hatched till 2013. And in that time, I’ve helped 100s of dogs + their humans enjoy more happiness together!
The best praise I ever got from a client was: “Luzelle is ridiculously passionate about working with dog owners to helps their dogs become well-behaved, mentally balanced and sociable canine citizens. Usually this has delightful side-effects such a stress relief for owners anxious about their dog’s behaviour and the return of joy being able to interact with society with their dog.” Helping dog owners to be able to enjoy their dogs more and even include them in their lives by enjoying their dog’s company on holidays and at cafe’s like that makes me so proud and drives everything I do!
If you’re looking for help with your dog’s behaviour, I’d love to work with you too!
Not only have I helped 100s of dogs to become great canine citizens, I’ve also:
- I’m the approved Assistance Dog Trainer in Taranaki for people who want to train their own assistance dogs!
- I’m a member of ARDO (Association for Responsible Dog Owners)
- I’m the brains behind The Dog Training Lab Online Classes (for training Dog Owners + Dog Trainers)
When I’m not training dogs + their owners (this is rare because this is my obsession!) I can be found…
- Doing gardening inside in my forest-office or outside somewhere on our 2-acre sanctuary
- Finding creative ways to avoid doing housework (yes, this really is a thing!)
- Reading The Last Kingdom Series (current obsession)
If you’re dying to know more, here are 3 things most people don’t know about me…
- I’m a qualified makeup artist (but I’m allergic to makeup so rarely wear it)
- I got my first dog when I was 25! He was a rescued Dobermann called Zakkie. But I’ve pretty much been obsessed with animal training all my life, I even trained my cats!
- I have dyslexia – don’t worry, that means that I try and make EVERYTHING as easy as possible to understand!
Want to learn more about how we can collude together to get your dog behaving better?
Here’s your next move: